Company description: Criterion is a 35-year-old company based in US. Company is on mission to develop world’s leading HCM software. Its software is currently deployed in US, Canada, and UK.
Criterion delivers the best user experience, functionality and value, bar none. HCM software is built specifically for the needs of mid-sized companies, based on 30 years of experience in that space.
Company’s sleek software suite simplifies every aspect of workforce and talent engagement across the entire employment lifecycle. And everyone in your organization—from HR to the C-suite to managers and employees—will love using their simple, modern platform.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 support
- Investigate issues reported by clients and partners and work with internal teams in resolving them
- Update support tickets with resolutions
- Resolve application and system outages
- 3 years of experience providing technical support
- Knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. according to the Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Understand all support procedures by end of 1st week
- Learn Criterion HCM software by end of 1st month
- Ensure that we maintain the required SLAs on support tickets.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail
- Calm under pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress
Culture / Core values
- Service-Oriented - Delight customers in every interaction
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement about work. Has a can-do attitude
- Competitive salary level
- Flexible working hours (no shifts, local time starting approximately from 11-00 a.m.)
- Ability to work from anywhere
- Friendly team
Apply for the position (please make sure your CV/Profile contains contact information)