Company description: Criterion www.criterionhcm.com is a global provider of Simply Powerful Human Capital Management software. For midmarket business users and HR professionals, the Criterion HCM cloud platform delivers superior useability first, combined with powerful enterprise functionality to automate hundreds of critical HR, payroll, talent engagement, and workforce management services.
Awarded a 95% plus customer satisfaction rating and recipient of Hearst Top Workplaces 2020, Criterion is trusted by hundreds of leading organizations in construction, non-profit, government, education, franchise, and financial industries. Criterion HCM is available direct to customers and through a global partner network in over 10 countries.
Mission: Develop reports that look professional and efficiently programmed
- Setup development environment and deliver the first customer-requested report by end of 1st week
- Learn the software and database schema by end of 1st month
- Deliver error-free reports that are not rejected by QA team or customers. Get it right the first time.
- Write programs that are efficient and simple. Take time to refactor, and organize code well with minimal redundancies
- Deliver consistently and on time
- 3 + years of successful experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Pentaho Reports
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Analytical Skills – Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
Culture / Core values
- Service-Oriented - Delight customers in every interaction
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement about work. Has a can-do attitude
- Competitive salary level
- Flexible working hours (no shifts, local time)
- Ability to work from anywhere
- Friendly team
Apply for the position (please make sure your CV/Profile contains contact information)