On behalf of our client, we are seeking for Sr HR Generalist to join the Company’s team at Company’s office in Benton County, Washington
Base Salary USD $72,030 to $108,860, Bonus Eligible
Location: Benton County, Washington, Relocation Assistance
This position serves as a catalyst in providing human resources service to meet customer business needs to the Paterson Farm & Dairy locations. Services include all aspects of human resources, including recruiting, staffing, Workday administration, employee relations as well as other organizational service needs relating to human resources. Position reports to the Plant HR Manager.
- 5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with major in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Business or related field.
- Bilingual English/Spanish due to workforce and industry.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred but not required.
Coupled with Company compensation and bonus incentive programs, benefits deliver rewards that are market-competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry-leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge-type services
- Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Apply for the position (please make sure your CV/Profile contains contact information)