On behalf of our client, a provider of E-Commerce solutions we are seeking for HR Manager to join the Company’s office in Vinnitsa, Ukraine on a full-time basis.
About the role: The HR Manager oversees all aspects of human resources practices and processes in the Company (staff number is about 100 people) The HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues, such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Requirements and skills:
- At least 8 years of working experience in HR and a minimum of 3 years as an HR Manager in a software or IT company.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems, recruitment companies, and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Working in an international company, very good English (speaking and writing).
- Competitive salary level and bonus system, based on performance
- Comfortable and friendly environment at the office.
Apply for the position (please make sure your CV/Profile contains contact information)